I was thinking about a heavy appetizer for a small church group and ventured into searching for some ideas. Found these sliders. Did some swaps… Bing Bang Boom, Yum.
These aren’t your typical sliders. It’s hearty and meant for a meat lover. This bakes into a big, thick cheesy slider. Nothing skimpy about these. The ranch is a nice complement to the shredded chicken. The mound of bacon is held down by a thick gooey cheese layer. You get a bit of tang from the Dijon mustard. Brushing melted garlic butter on at the end is the perfect last touch. Serve these to friends and watch them disappear.
1. Cut rolls in half so you have a solid half, a top and bottom. Do not pull them apart! Open them up, laying then on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Cook chicken and shred.
3. Cook bacon. Drain and crumble.
4. Squirt ranch evenly on the bottom half of rolls.
5. Add shredded chicken.
6. Then bacon.
7. Then cheese. Covering it totally.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Squirt Dijon evenly on the top of the buns.
9. Carefully add top, keeping it together. Baking it whole. It will be cut into “sliders” after it bakes.
10. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
11. In a small microwave bowl, melt butter. Add 1 teaspoon garlic salt. Stir to dissolve.
12. Brush butter over baked rolls.
13. Cool slightly before cutting sliders apart. Serve warm.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!